Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Quilting mojo

I had an urge to quilt today.
Must be this cool, rainy, 'indoorsy' weather we are having here in Brisbane.

I went to quilt a smaller project but did not have enough wadding (sorry Jules).
So,  then grabbed a queen size quilt top that was ready to go!!

I have had this quilt top completed for a while now so am feeling good about completing it.
The fabric is from the 'Mendocino' range by Heather Ross.
Seahorses, Fish, Mermaids, Octopus, Kelp and Squid make up a nice 'under the sea' theme.


Ella has also had a productive creative day.
She decided to revisit crocheting which is fabulous.
This little red and yellow number is going to be a small blanket for something she is getting for Christmas.


Well done Elsie!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, exciting! All these little crocheted things ... I love the suspense!

    And your quilt! ... You're inspiring me to make a list of crazy things I'll try and tackle next year. Next I'll be buying a caravan!

    Merry Christmas, Olive and Esther Family.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

See blogs and businesses for Australia