Thursday, December 30, 2010

Back to Bangalow

Seeing as we were in the district over Christmas we made a quick visit to Bangalow.
It is such an interesting little place littered with vintageness and retroness.
There was a Vintage fair on in their quaint community hall.
Lots of gorgeous things.


I was inspired by this hanky quilt. (top left)
I bought some hankies from the fair to add to the collection.
Another new year project........
 
Vintage is getting a bit 'pricey' I must say.
I saw some vintage souvenior linen tea towels priced at $29!!!
I prefer to pay $2 at Lifeline thanks.
Got to pay the rent I guess.


1 comment:

  1. Oh how I would love to potter amongst these shelves. Agreed - vintage is pricey! I've seen some lovely vintage hankie cushion covers before, so look forward to seeing what you do with yours.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

See blogs and businesses for Australia