Thursday, November 18, 2010

My creative space

I am overwhelmed by unfinished projects in my 'creative space' today. 
Teacher's gifts; handmade Christmas cards; quilting vintage tablecloths; crocheted t-shirt rugs and the list goes on and on......
The creative space is full to the brim.
I am afraid none of it is getting done today unfortunately for reasons I won't bore you with.


Instead I am going to put the feet up and enjoy looking at this fab Frankie publication ('large format magazine' they have called it).
I stumbled across this at Border's today whilst wasting time.
"SPACES"  Where People Live, Work and Play.


"With a focus on carefully curated style, SPACES celebrates the unique vision and individuality of creative people living everywhere from Melbourne to Amsterdam".
(someone has a way with words)
1960's vintage wallpaper

The eclectic home of Danielle Thompson from Atlanta, USA

Etsy headquarters in Brooklyn. 
Tick of approval from Ned Kelly. 

Dottie Angel goodness in Los Angeles

4 comments:

  1. Ah, lovely! That looks like a good book! I enjoy seeing other people's homes .. particularly ones which haven't been styled within an inch of their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh, I'd forgotten that book was coming out...must go and visit Borders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know I know... isn't all the projects at this time of year completely overwhelming. I am so glad that you've put your feet up and had a flick through such a great mag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes, it's nice to just sit back and soak up the inspiration. save it for a later day :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

See blogs and businesses for Australia