Friday, November 19, 2010

Fabric Friday

I love Fridays.
Who doesn't?

My Friday morning was pretty average but it has ended with a big bang!!
The boys and I stopped at the shops and made a quick detour to a Lifeline store.

This particular store is usually not very fruitful but today it was!!
A double bed vintage sheet set still in the packaging!


This is something you don't see much.
I am unsure what to do with these 'luxury, 100% cotton, made in Australia' sheets.
Perhaps I will just quilt both sides together. 
Mmmm. Not sure.

On arrival home, this package was on the front doorstep.


These two lovely fabrics were inside.

Echino
Bird Patchwork fabric.
I am thinking cushions for this half yard.




Ronnie Walter 'Retro Campers' fabric was also in the package.  Something for the caravan will be made out of this very cute fabric.    I love Fridays.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

See blogs and businesses for Australia