Friday, October 8, 2010

Lovin Combie vans


My daughter and I have a great affection for VW combie vans. We love seeing them on the roads.

Last christmas we camped besides this pristine gorgeous one that was extremely well loved and cared for. I had many a chat to the owners and one thing that we both agreed on was the fact that 73BAY needed a crocheted blanket desperately!!!

I then stumbled across this company in the UK who hire out the cutest combie vans that have all been decorated with gorgeous crocheted blankets. The vans have names like Ruby, Elsie, Flo, Pearl, Betty, Matilda etc etc. Now there is my dream holiday!! Cruisin around the UK in a combi van. The company is http://www.snailtrail.co.uk/.

When I saw this Heather Ross Munki Munki fabric featuring combi vans I just had to have some. I decided to make wonky star blocks to feature the material. Pattern from here: http://thesillyboodilly.blogspot.com/2009/02/wonky-star-tutorial.html . Oh yes another work in progress..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

See blogs and businesses for Australia