Friday, October 1, 2010

First post!

Well here goes! First entry as a blogger. I was 'lurking' through my bloglists this morning and my daughter (twin1/ T1) said 'Mum you should start a blog', which is something I have been thinking of for a while but I have strong 'shyness' tendencies which can be restraining.

Blogland has been quite inspirational for me and I am often gobsmacked at people's generosity in sharing their skills and projects. Blogland has also meant that I have turned into an "ADD" type of crafter. There are many works in progress around the house because I have 'got to make that quilt or crochet that blanket' because they are so fantastic.

 Our three children and their unique feet

 Recently made tissue box cover. Pattern from The Royal Sisters Blog (great pattern)

Today "Olive & Esther' begins as a record of family life; quilting; crocheting; caravanning; opshop hopping and whatever else.

1 comment:

  1. I love your children's unique toes. They are just like mine. My daughter didn't get my webbed toes so I am jealous. We are unique though. Never let them forget that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Loaded Web

See blogs and businesses for Australia